|Home page | Need datasheets | Electronical components producers | New datasheets | View all datasheets|
Magnecraft is a mature but dynamic Company with roots that go back as far as the 1920's. Magnecraft was founded by Herbert Steinback in 1951. Magnecraft was located in the Chicago area.
In the 1970's, Mr. Steinback passed ownership to his son, James Steinback, who continues as CEO. There have been many acquisitions which include the...
* Electro-Seal Division of C.P. Clare in 1972
* Hart-Advance Relay Division of Oak Industries in 1974
* Omega Electric Company in 1977
* Relay Division of Sigma Instruments in 1986
* Commercial Relay Division of Struthers-Dunn in 1990
* Milspec Relay Division of Struthers-Dunn in 1995
* Solid State Relay Division of Grayhill, Inc. in 1999
* Magnecraft Acquires Relay Product Lines from Tyco Electronics
* Schneider Electric Acquires Magnecraft Product Range to Become A Leader in Industrial Relays in 2004
In addition to growth by selected acquisitions, the Company supports an intense commitment to new product development. This stream of new products makes use of solid state, electro-mechanical, and hybrid technologies. All new products share the common thread of having been designed for industrial applications. Therefore, most products are either socket-compatible or DIN-rail compatible and are destined to reside in a control box environment. Indeed, the Company goal is to become THE preferred provider of industrial relays and sockets by offering the broadest family of such feature-rich products available anywhere.
Go to web-site "Magnecraft": http://www.magnecraft.com/
Datasheets: "Magnecraft": View all datasheets from this manufacturer
Datasheets HTML version of datasheets
|© DatasheetCatalog.biz 2005 - 2020|